Tuesday, June 30, 2009

There's a girl at work

There's a girl at work and I really don't know how to figure her out. She's a wacko. The thing is I really like her, she's funny. But she's super dumb and I mean that in the most honest way. Just dumb. And now I have reason suspect that I can't trust her. Which is really sad because like I said, I like her because she makes me laugh. But the girl just lies all the time! It's getting ridiculous. Like this weekend I know for a fact her son's baseball team lost their game and she comes in and says how they whooped the other team and how wonderful of a game it was. Also, another co-worker of mine had $32 missing from her wallet on Friday, and it could only be this girl who would've taken it. It was only me, the doctor, my co-worker, and this other girl. It sure as hell wasn't me and the doctor is as good of a mormon boy you will ever meet. Then in the petty cash at work we have at least $40 that's unaccounted for. What do I do? Tell my boss my suspicions? I don't know. There are two people who need to be fired, the hygienist and this girl. This girl seems totally cool other than her obvious cluelessness but damn, I guess I can't be her friend. And it's a bummer because I know Zack gets along with her husband pretty well too. And last year she essentially embezzled a few $1000 out of the little league's saving account to pay her own bills (she was in charge of the account) and I've heard multiple rumors about dishonesty about her. Oh well... I've learned not to trust her around cash...

No comments:

Post a Comment