Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*sigh*

So I'm feeling a little better today. I'm really trying to get out of it. Do you ever just get in a funk and even though there isn't a reason anymore for you to feel that way, you still do? That's what's happening to me. I need to get happier because Zack doesn't know what to do with me when I'm all down. I'm not a down person, I'm usually really positive and happy and I don't worry about much. I just have to focus.

I'm still going to keep my eyes on the paper but I doubt I will actually quit this job anytime soon. I've too much invested here. I'm starting my 401k, they're letting me go to California this August, and I've already got the ok to go to Ireland next year. Plus, I'm sure things will get better soon. They have to.

I blog more than anyone! It's more of a release for me. Kind of like a journal. Even though no one really reads my blogs. I don't think anyway. I think maybe 3 people occasionally check mine out, but other than that I don't have much of a reader base. That's ok. Just means I can be more forward and honest in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment