Monday, June 29, 2009

Much, much better

*Phew!* glad last week is over. So far this has been a better week. I know it's only Monday. But Saturday I went out with Zack, Britney, Erin, Erin's roomate John, Roxie, and John's friends Levi and Brian. It was a lot of fun. The only thing is I feel guilty because I completely, honestly forgot about Kaitlin's night, but I hope Amy can forgive me. But, I did have fun. I probably drank more than I should've because I had to wake up at 5:30am the next morning. Which was no fun at all because I was super tired, and I had to throw up. But I didn't :). And then I had to get up early on Sunday because I was going down to Cuba NM for the Rainbow Gathering to see my best friends in the whole world who were there and my brother who was with them. That was.... an experience. Within our first hour there we saw an old man doing yoga with a shirt, and hat, and no pants on (pretty funny) and a guy that had a seizure. It took us like...3 hours to find our friends' camp but we finally did. I miss them a lot. And even though I didn't get home until midnight, I was still happy because my boss said I could come in late this morning, so I strolled in at 9:20am instead of 7am. Awesome. I love sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment