Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Own, Personal Bitch Out

I'm bored and tired and it's only 7:45am. And I had weird dreams and Zack and I were both mad when we fell asleep. We weren't really mad at each other, but just in general. I had this bitchy woman cuss me out over the phone at work yesterday right before I left because her insurance hasn't gone through, and the reason is because they don't have her eligible! It's not my job to make sure your insurance is valid, or to figure out where to send it. You are supposed to know your plan so they're aren't any surprises, have the correct insurance card (you'd be surprised at how many people give me their health insurance card, when what I need is their dental insurance), know your deductible, maximum, and waiting periods. If I had to figure that out for each and every patient, my phone would end up growing into my ear. Anyway, it was just a sucky day yesterday.

I can't wait for the weekend even though I know I won't be able to sleep in. I'm going to my nephew's birthday party Saturday morning, and then to my sister-in-law's memorial for icecream, and then to my friend's going away party that night. Then I have to get up early on Sunday to go down to the Cuba NM area to see my friend who'll be there. It'll be a fun weekend, just not a sleep filled weekend.

I've been in a funk since like Saturday. I feel bad for my poor husband who has to put up with me. I need to do something nice for him.

My boss is still cranky, tight, and worried (see my other blog http://www.rustylustre.blogspot.com for THAT story.) That doesn't make work enjoyable. I'm just so frustrated! I need to focus on the positive things in my life. I have a great husband, good animals, a great family. I have food in the fridge and a home. I have a job. I'm saving up money to go to Ireland (again see my old blog for that posting, if interested.) I have bills which means I have some luxuries like cell phone, internet, computer, clothes, etc... I have great friends. *Sigh* ok, I'm a little calmer. I just am procrastinating now... I don't want to FILE! (at work)

No comments:

Post a Comment