Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Creative Block

So all this late night nursing gives me time to think. But the difference between late night thinking and normal day time thinking is you're half asleep at night, which allows you to think in a different way. Sort of misted over and yet clearer all at the same time. Anyway, during said event I figured out my creative block. I've always been creative, yet everything I do ends up too safe. Like I'd never make anything too bold or wacky because of the looks I'd know I'd recieve. And THAT'S my block. I DO care what other people think. WTH? How'd that happen? But if there's ever a time to stop caring about how people view me it's now because of all the great people I have in my life, and these people just might give me funny looks but they won't change their perception of me. I'm not saying I'm going to go all crazy. I'm just saying that Yes I will wear what I want and Yes I will make a neon quilt if I feel like it. So there.

Now, you'll excuse me, I have a couple hard boiled eggs to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment