Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween!

So I know it's a little early for a Happy Halloween button but I can't help it! I'm excited! We didn't do Halloween last year because our big "go-out-and-drink" plans couldn't happen because I had just found out we were pregnant! Which is totally ok. But it just means I'm twice as excited for this year AND  we have a little someone to dress up! Zack thought I was crazy for wanting to get Greyson a costume since he won't remember it. But let's face it ladies, the first couple years of holidays are for us mommas, right? It's an excuse to make the cutest babies ever even more cute and take tons of pictures. Anyway this year I think the plan is to hang out with our friends and their kiddo... I think I already wrote what Greyson was going to be - Dale Jr.... Not my first choice in costume but we already have the outfit and I have a coordinating outfit too. Plus were so BROKE it's not even funny. I still have girl Friday in the works but I'm also on the lookout for something part-time where I can bring the baby. There was an ad in the paper yesterday about a nanny but they haven't called me back yet :( and today there's an ad that I should call on. Wish me luck!

And have you noticed I went crazy on my blog?? I never knew you could add blinkies and buttons to blogs, honestly I never knew what they were. And thanks to Amy for finally writing/updating her blog for giving me the idea! So now that it's all revamped I'm into blogging again. It's amazing what a fresh coat of paint can inspire. I learned about photobucket and about the character map < that's how I made the little swirly things in my blog header. You just go to the "Search" area on your computer and type in character map and it pulls up all sorts of symbols!

Speaking of "fresh coats of paint", we're swapping Greyson's room with the computer room. The computer room was the bigger room and we thought we had more stuff than Greyson but we were wrong. This kid's stuff has taken over the house and he can't even crawl yet! So anyway we're giving him the bigger room. I'm excited to re-organize and re-arrange everything. We actually probably won't paint it though. Who knows how long we'll live here? I wish we owned a home... My personal goal is to own some type of a home before Greyson's 10.... Ten years suddenly doesn't seem like that much time.

P.S. If you read my blog, please follow it! :( I only have 3 technical followers but I know there's more than that who read this. Because I have a stat counter... ;) Oh and if Valen reads this, I'm surprised you don't have a blog! You're an awesome writer and I know you have stuff to say. And Danielle, does Tony have a blog? He could have one where he can debut his photography! All you people who are reading this you need a blog too so I can follow it!!

2 comments:

  1. :) That's an awesome idea! I wish he did! He hardly gets on Facebook, let alone the computer! Unless he's playing with his photography of course.. I'm actually in the process of setting up a website for his photography.. So a blog is the next logical step! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love reading your blogs. They are a breath of fresh air! XOXO

    ReplyDelete