Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Plan

Alright, since going back to has school flopped off the deck, I have been forced to think of something else. Today I also decided that getting a new job doing the same thing is equivelant to that famous saying that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So that option is not a progressive one. I've been fortunately forced to think about my strengths. I've gone so long thinking that while I'm a good person, I'm just like everyone else. I thought I had no special, stand-out-and-wow-'em talent. I'm a relatively good singer, but there's no way I could belt like you need to; let alone get over my stage fright. I also love to paint. But again, I fall short of greatness there. I'm not model-tall or stick-thin. I enjoy being me but had sadly been happy about just being average. And if everyone told the truth, I don't think anyone would honestly want to be average.

So my quest for Greatness continued.

Turns out a handful of my friends and family enjoy reading my blogs! And I enjoy writing them. I don't even really care how many readers I have (but if you ARE reading this, it'd be awesome to let me know. And if you don't enjoy my writing, well then. Go away, and quit reading it!) ;) I think I could possibly write a book! I don't know why not give it a shot! I have some good ideas, I think. I'm not ready to express them here quite yet, but they've got potential. And finishing a book would take as much dedication as going to school would.

Though I know I have about as much of a chance getting a book successfully published and sold as getting famous, but what kind of attitude is that? Like my blog description says, the first and biggest mistake you can make is assuming today will be like any other. In other words, assuming defeat before the battle starts.

So once I have a good portion of my story flowing, I may post an excerpt. So if you're interested, keep checking!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment