Wednesday, February 16, 2011

April 29th, 2011

Is the Royal Wedding! I'm slowly becoming more obsessed everyday. How often do we get to experience a Royal Wedding?! Princess Di got married in the '80s I think and I wasn't even alive for that one. So I'm super psyched for this one. And if I had a bigger house, you'd best believe I'd be throwing a Royal Wedding Party.
Do you think that Kate purposely wore blue in the engagement photos because Di did too? At least William's way cuter than his dad.... But I think Harry's cuter. But who's going to say "No" to a prince??

And as far as I know the dress is still top secret, and I hope it stays that way. Did you know that the walk down the aisle for Kate is going to take 4 1/2 minutes?? Dang.

I'll admit that I do totally want a replica of The Ring. But I don't want the honkin' replica the infomercials are selling. I found this one on Eve's Addiction. It's a petite version - more suitable for us Commoners. I'd post a picture of the one I want but it won't let me copy and paste! Shoot.

Anyway, I'm psyched. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see details of any kind of wedding and I'm sure this one will be beautiful. However, I would not want to be in Kate's position. I've been reading up on them lately for the past few months and it would just be horrible to be scrutinized in the public every day. She has to watch herself ALL the time. That would just be exhausting! She has to dress right, hold herself right, speak correctly, make sure she's involved with everything she should be so that she is "worthy" of this position. They even had an article on her "wild" past (in high school and college) and they had "scandalous" pictures. They normally wouldnt even be scandalous, it's just because of the position she's in now! Can you imagine?? I mean, Princess Di died because of paparazzi (it was found to be the driver's fault but it was because the paparazzi was acting crazy). I dont know.... It's fun to watch from the outside, but they have a lot of duties and I think I'd rather just be on the outside watching :) However, the ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete