Tuesday, March 30, 2010

27 Weeks

I bought this body suit a week or so ago as a "Coming Home" outfit and it finally came today! I'm so excited about it I have to share it! It's from BabyGap...
I also made him a little knitted beanie. I know it will be almost July when he comes home but I still made one. And it really wasn't that hard! I'm proud of myself!


Other than that I don't have much news. I'm apart of a Birth Club on BabyCenter.com and a couple of those girls have had their babies prematurely, and one of them was born at 28 weeks, which is what our baby will be next week. And I'm happy to say that baby is doing great though he still needs a lot of medical attention. But the girl posts pictures of him when she can and updates us all and it's amazing for me to think that my baby probably doesn't look much different than hers! It's really, really neat to be able to see real pictures of real babies, though I know it's not a good situation for the baby and their parents. I'm just amazed at life, I guess.

The coolest thing lately is the baby's movements are more deliberate and less spastic, so when he moves it's slower and I can actually press against my belly and feel him back! It's the neatest thing. I don't really know what body part it is I'm touching but they feel like feet or elbows or knees. I'm pretty sure though his head is pointed down like in our last ultrasound and his hands and feet are still on my left with his back on my right like in the ultrasound. Mostly because I only seem to feel him move on my left.

So next week I will officially be starting my 7th month and third and final trimester, which I'm super excited for. And no, I don't think about the labor and delivery part much. But I know I can do it. April starts on Thursday which I'm excited for but also nervous about because I know April is going to FLY by! I have something happening every single weekend in April, so April will be over by tomorrow. And everything's still pretty easy. I can still sleep, though if the baby gets all hyper right before bed it takes awhile because he's jumping around. Usually though he seems to operate on my schedule. I haven't gotten up to eat in the middle of the night and usually only make one bathroom trip at night. I guess that might change soon though; I get bigger every second.

Anyway, if anything new happens, I will post again!

Oh and Zack and I both are still leaning towards Zackery Lane as his name! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment